Wednesday, August 27, 2008

***The Countdown***



We leave for Germany in 14 days and we are getting very, very, very excited to see Seth. Dad asks me every day, "How many days is it today?" One of these days, I might tell him, "It's one less day than yesterday."
So, I started a countdown from 20 days. It's been going on for about a week now and I cross off and write the new number every day. It is very fun to do. I'm going to try to add wiget to my blogsite so you can count down with me. I tried but I couldn't get one to work. You'll just have to put a piece of paper on your frig. and do it like I do.

5 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

If you figure out how to add a widget you will have to teach me how. I can't do anything like that.

Will Thomas said...

Can you stuff me in your suitecase Alisha? I want to go too.

Unknown said...

Yippee. Germany is coming up soon. Are you excited to fly with us? We will need to bring some movies, and music to keep us entertained.

Seth Thomas said...

AAAAH MAN.....THE PIT IN MY STOMACH IS HUUGE.

Saving Grace said...

Wow the numbers are getting smaller. How exciting!! You better have fun for me. I miss being at home with you. You'll just have to come visit!