Sunday, June 22, 2008

Did You Say "Surgery"?


On June 9th I had surgery at Primary Children's Hospital down in Salt Lake. They gave me a shot that helped me go to sleep and then they made a pharngeal flap in the back of my throat just below my nose. And now my skin's falling off. Not really but it feels like it. After the surgery they took me to a room where I slept all day and all night. The next day we came home and I've been a bear every since. It still hurts to swallow but I have two speech paths working on me; one of them is my mother. Gracie and my friends brought balloons, flowers, cookies and pop for me. The End.
Coming ToIn My Room
Coming HomeBalloons, Flowers and Cinnamon Rolls

5 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

It is good to see the pictures from your operation. You are not a "Bear" all the time. Most of the time you are quite pleasant with all the surgeries you have been having.

The Thomas Family said...

You are the Queen of surgeries aren't you?! You are quite the troopper. We hope your throat gets feeling better. We love ya.

Jenni said...

Wow! You are much stronger than me Alisha. You are one brave cookie! I'm glad your skin didn't fall off. LOL

Get feeling better and make sure everyone spoils you while you recover.

This is Will

The 5 Happy Dayz said...

What a Trooper! Get better Quick!

Dalynn said...

I hope you're recovering well. We expect a whole lot of play time when we visit in July :D